Monday, August 16, 2010

Human Again!

Just a message to announce that I am still in the land of the miniaturists - but only just. Lack of sleep and the humidity have done their worst and despite all the preventative medicine I take, I have had a round of nasty migraines. Since last week, today is the first that I've felt human, so I have made nothing for a few days, although I've been thinking about it a lot and been feeling very frustrated that I'm 'doing nothing'!
Last week I emptied a bit more of my cabinet and made room for a lovely 1930s three piece suite by Gill Rome. The wooden furniture all made by my dear friend Bob. But, oops bit of an overlook by the photographer - it's a real mirror!

1 comment:

  1. Love the mirror shot.....LOL
    The furnishings are so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete