Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Andalucía 2011

It's been a busy and exciting time here!
It isn't every day I'm given a dollshouse! My dear friend, Oly who has relocated her miniatures into fabulous cabinets delivered her unwanted house to me before Christmas but I was so busy with real life that only last week I managed to start making major plans in my mini life.
My tea rooms and gift shop finally have premises of their own, but now I have discovered that I'm seriously short of tables and preparation surfaces but as luck will have it there will be a fair here in June again. If anyone is interested, it's the 2nd Edition Andalucía 2011. This year it's to be held in Fuengirola, Malaga, another half hour on the journey for us but still well within reach!
Back to the subject of the new property! It is still looking very sparse and I need to dive down all my storage boxes and find everything I've been collecting and making. Here are some photos so far.
Oly and I are looking forward to another brilliant day out in June - we're aware that we need to do some serious planning before we go this year, then hopefully we won't have a repeat of the manic spending frenzy that took over us last year! Ha ha!

4 comments:

  1. Your Tea Room and Gift Shop will be a fun project to follow - already you have some lovely things. I'm really taken with the mannequin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooo looking fab already!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dummy is beautiful! good luck to the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tienes unas minis preciosas, que buen gusto, soy una nueva seguidora tuya.
    besitos julia.

    ReplyDelete