Thursday, February 24, 2011

Taking a Break

Just to let you know that I am unable to access my email account for a few days so don't worry if you can't see your comment yet - it will be added and you will be included in the draw! Thank you for all the comments so far and welcome to all the new followers, amazing!

It looks as if my Etsy shop has disappeared but that's because I'm having a short break and I've switched it to 'holiday mode' which is a bit of a joke really as a holiday with family and friends is very hard work! Shopping with my friend for two full days, the twins 1st birthday party, mending son's jeans, son-in-law's shirts, and ironing and cleaning just like Cinderella for the step mother and ugly sisters is all very tiring! Ha ha, I make it sound like I have to earn my keep but I love to help while they work and when they're home my daughter treats me with all little presents and they cook delicious meals!  (The thing I hate most is cooking, so that's wonderful).

I hope you are all enjoying making your miniatures, I know I shall be in desperate need of some mini therapy when I get back but I'm having a lovely time at the moment, depite the rain.....rain.....rain.....

Bye for now!
Gill x

2 comments: