Monday, December 31, 2012

Teapots and Robins

You may recall back in October that I bought some little Christmas ornaments from Susan Howarth. I liked them so much that I bought three more from her just before Christmas. I just love these little teapots and the robins are so cute!

My Christmas house is so full that I've started a new Christmas scene and these look just wonderful in it.
I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas. Mine was perfect, spent with family. I thought you might like to see my youngest grandson on Christmas Day.

5 comments:

  1. The teapots are wonderful.
    Your grandson is adorable.
    Happy 2013!!
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teapots are super cute. Perfect for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Gill,
    I wish for you and all your loved ones a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Eliana and a Happy New Year to you and your family. xx

      Delete
  4. It must be great to be grandmother. Your grandson look lovely. I hope you are well into the new year and I wish you all the best for 2013.

    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete